Sign in or
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!
What's up this is the official Acid Rain website. This site will tell you everything there is to know about Acid Rain including the band members, the crew, roadies, member profiles, gigs, and so much more. Tell us what you think about us. Enjoy!
Latest page update: made by
, Feb 4 2008, 3:36 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
1 image added
1 image deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||You guys are so bad-ass.||1||Aug 20 2008, 9:01 PM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: Feb 23 2008, 11:31 PM EST Watch
OMG I WISH I COULD BE AS KOOL AS U GUYZ. YOU ROCK SO MUCH AND ARE TEH HARDCORES.
Just kidding. You guys actually suck some major dick. In case you didn't get the message, here's a hint.
[johk] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, joked, jok·ing.
1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
4. something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.
5. practical joke.
–verb (used without object)
6. to speak or act in a playful or merry way: He was always joking with us.
7. to say something in fun or teasing rather than in earnest; be facetious: He didn't really mean it, he was only joking.
–verb (used with object)
8. to subject to jokes; make fun of; tease.
[Origin: 1660–70; < L jocus jest]
—Synonyms 1. wisecrack, gag, jape, prank, quip, quirk, sally, raillery. Joke, jest refer to something said (or done) in sport, or to cause amusement. A joke is something said or done for the sake of exciting laughter; it may be raillery, a witty remark, or a prank or trick: to tell a joke. Jest, today a more formal word, nearly always refers to joking language and is more suggestive of scoffing or ridicule than is joke: to speak in jest.
7 out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?
|Anonymous||Genius below me||3||Jul 15 2008, 6:08 AM EDT by Anonymous|
|Anonymous||IM A FAG THIS BAND IS LITERALLY GAY||1||May 17 2008, 11:54 AM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: May 12 2008, 9:35 PM EDT Watch
HEY CASSIDY!!! PLEASE FUCK ME IN THE BUTTHOLE!!! ITS ME!! YOUR SLEEPING BLACK TINY DICK NAMED AMAHDD PAHHRR!!! PLESASE BRING YOUR BROTHER FOR A 3-SOME!!
6 out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?
Showing 3 of 13 threads for this page - view all